Subject: Invitation to participate in the Operation “Pseudonym”
From: "INCB Precursors" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2024 18:02:01 +0300

Dear Colleague,

Kind attention is invited to the letter of the Secretary INCB Ref:
INCB-PRE-057/24 dated 1 Aug 2024 on the above mentioned subject (attached
herewith). 

We have already received confirmation of participation in the Operation
from several countries and thank them for the expressed interest in the
Operation. In case you have you are still to communicate confirmation of
participation in the operation, you are requested to do so by 15 September
2024. This will enable proper organization of the virtual preparatory
meeting being planned for the Operation.

With kind regards,

Precursors Control Section

Secretariat of the International Narcotics Control Board

United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime

Vienna International Centre P.O. Box 500, 1400 Vienna, Austria

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Web <https://www.incb.org/>  |
<https://www.incb.org/incb/en/precursors/technical_reports/precursors-tech
nical-reports.html> 2023 Report

<https://www.incb.org/incb/en/precursors/technical_reports/precursors-tech
nical-reports.html>